Version: 2.2.51, created 2009-12-10
- New feature; A VirtualPath with a redirect can now be 301 Moved Permanent or 302 Found.
- New feature; A VirtualPath can now be moved up or down.
Version: 2.2.50, created 2009-08-20
- Bugfix; Redirect to HTTPS failed when redirecting from documents.
- Ex: http://www.domain.com/somepath/contact.html would end up like this https://www.domain.com/somepath/contact.html/
- The traling / (slash) should only be added if the path ends in a folder.
- Ex: http://www.domain.com/somepath should become https://www.domain.com/somepath/
Version: 2.2.49, created 2009-04-28
- Bugfix; Long running servers might encounter an integer overflow.
Version: 2.2.48, created 2009-03-03
- Bugfix; If a server redirect stated that there must be a trailing / the client also must get one. This bugg affected Exchange OWA and some other web applications.
Version: 2.2.47, created 2009-02-05
- New feature; When a server in a cluster is set to off but still is online the current clients will be server. New clients will get an enabled server.
- Bugfix; Now supports RTC Portal. Make sure that you check the options "Allow Keep-Alive" and "Remove OG Headers" under General settings.
Version: 2.2.46, created 2008-11-11
- Update; New GUI for editing Domain settings and virtual paths.
- New feature; A virtual path can now act as a 302 redirect.
- Bug fix; Support form failed if the where no SSL settings at all.
Version: 2.2.45, created 2008-10-27
- Bug fix; Load balancing for Intraweb applications.
Version: 2.2.44, created 2008-10-23
- Improved load balancing for Intraweb applications.
Version: 2.2.43, created 2008-10-22
Version: 2.2.42, created 2008-10-22
- Bug fix; Status indications for server clusters and servers in a server cluster didn't show correct colors.
Version: 2.2.41, created 2008-10-21
- New feature; Full support for TortoiseSVN (http://tortoisesvn.net/)
Version: 2.2.40, created 2008-10-21
- Bug fix; Load balancer didn't balance traffic in a correct way.
Version: 2.2.39, created 2008-10-07
- New feature; Full support for X-Forwarded-for
- New feature; You can now add your custom CallerIP headers in General settings.
Version: 2.2.38, created 2008-09-25
- Bug fix; the result from a request with params did not get compressed. Ex: http://www.domain.com/LoadDocument.aspx?id=861268 .aspx extension did not get a match
Version: 2.2.37, created 2008-09-17
- Bug fix; Requests with params and no trailing / (slash) failed to pass the params. Ex: http://www.a.com/somepath?a=1 [Failed] http://www.a.com/somepath/?a=1 [Worked] Now http://www.a.com/somepath?a=1 will be 302:ed to http://www.a.com/somepath/?a=1
- Minor updates to Web GUI.
Version: 2.2.36, created 2008-08-21
- Bug fix; Requests with none standard port numbers (80 or 443) and without a trailing / (slash) failed. Ex: http://www.a.com:8080/somepath [Failed] http://www.a.com:8080/somepath/ [Worked]
- Bug fix; Requests to virtual paths without trailing slashes in the request could fail if the web server where an Intraweb server.
Version: 2.2.35, created 2008-07-26
- New feature; There's an option per domain to force an incoming HTTP request to a corresponding HTTPS request via a 302 redirect.
- New feature; You can now create two domains (or more) with the same name and have different VirtualPaths in them. The VPaths will be matched and the the domain with the best VPath match will get the request. This allows you to have different access restrictions on the domains and also have separate log files per domain and so on.
Version: 2.2.34, created 2008-06-03
- New ZLib with improved perfomance and security.
- New feature; Auto activate of cluster server. If a server is set to not auto activate it will remain offline even if the backend server goes online.
- Web admin now works with the Safari browser.
- Improved Load balancing algorithem
- Server verify threads will timeout before a new verify is started. Before this could lead to a increasing number of verify threads being created when backend servers where not available.
- Server verify threads doesn't interfere with the rest of the UI any more.
- More detailed Stats information (OG log)
Version: 2.2.33, created 2008-03-10
- Buggfix release.
- Fixes problem with 301 and 302 redirections in 2.2.32.
Version: 2.2.32, created 2008-03-07
- Support for Apache Tomcat have been added.